We love your kids at Heart Church. We believe it is our responsibility as a church to partner with parents as together we raise a generation of world changers! Your kids deserve a safe, age-appropriate environment where the Bible is taught in a creative and fun way!
The nursery is located near the back of the lobby. Check In at the Nursery starts 15 minutes before service.
All Heart Kids Classes include an age-appropriate activity and snack time.
You will be paged if your child needs you or needs a diaper change. There is a diaper changing station located within the Nursery.
At this time, Preschool and Elementary meets together in the Lodge.
What to Expect:
- Check In starts at 9:45 in the lobby.
- Parents will receive a sticker for their kid(s) and a parent pick up sticker (you will need this for pick up)
- Preschool + Elementary join their parents during worship.
- After worship, kids will be dismissed to Heart Kids
- Kids will experience a video Bible lesson and activities to support the lesson
- Snack is served in Heart Kids
- If there are any issues during service you will be paged in service to assist.
- At the end of service, please display your sticker to pick up your child.
For the well-being of all our children, please do not bring your child if they have:
- a fever, rash or persistent cough
- a runny nose
- a recent episode of diarrhea or vomiting (please allow 24 hours before returning)
Your child's safety is very important to us. All leaders and volunteers working with children and youth are background checked.
All toys and classrooms have been sanitized and are equipped with first aid kits. In the event of an emergency and the building needs to be evacuated, parents can pick up their children in the side parking lot by the play structure. To ensure the safety of all, we ask that you don’t run to your child's classroom but meet them outside.